Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Digital Citizenship

http://prezi.com/p3ht52rhtkdf/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

As I was researching information on digital citizenship, I was surprised at how many factors are involved. Not only does digital citizenship involve being safe and cautious, but also included proper social etiquette. The "rules" for the online community are very similar to the societal rules in our physical life; we are expected to treat others with kindness, be cautious to those who also live in the community, and realize that our actions will follow us for years to come. I myself have always been cautious as to what I put on the internet, but more in terms of photo's or personal information. I never really considered what an impact my online discussions can have, and will definitely be more cautious on the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment